FreePBX 2.11.0.0beta1.3 Default Ring Time Ignored

I just installed the FreePBX Distro BETA-3.211.63-1 (which is running FreePBX 2.11.0.0beta1.3) with Asterisk 11.1 and I noticed that when my extensions are set to use the Default ring time they ring indefinitely. I went to the Advanced Settings page, Dialplan and Operational section and verified that Ringtime Default was set and even changed it to something low (10) to see if that made a difference. It seems that FreePBX is ignoring this value. When I set the ring time on each extension to a value instead of default they work as they should. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Derek

I would go open a bug report on this as that was changed in 2.11 and looks like a bug.

I just created ticket #6138 and provided a patch I created which seems to fix the issue. Basically it seems the global variable is being saved to /etc/asterisk/extensions_additional.conf as RINGTIMER and all of the extensions are referencing RINGTIMER_DEFAULT, which was not set to anything. There was existing code in functions.inc.php that is supposed to name the global variable properly but it is either in the wrong place or is used for something else. I based my patch on that code and added it a few lines down in a different for loop.

http://www.freepbx.org/trac/ticket/6138

Thanks,
Derek