Freepbx 2.10 Recordings portal not working

Hi all;

wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this!
Just updated a server to 2.10. Everything works great except the recordings portal. When you click on it you get a blank screen. Checked the error logs and you get the following:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ariPageHeader() in /var/www/html/recordings/index.php on line 8, referer: http://192.168.1.252/admin/config.php?display=cdr

I’ve got 2.10 installed on a separate server with no faults on the recording portal. Wondering if anyone had any pointers!

Thanks in advance

Al

This sounds quite odd as nothing should have been recently changed that would affect that and that is a pretty core function for any of the ARI to work.

I would guess that something localized on your system may be corrupt???

In any event, there was another bug for ARI that has just been addressed and a new module published. Chances are if you pull the new module it will hopefully replace everything anyhow on your system and may address your problem either way. I would suggest before doing that, run “amportal chown” on your system to straighten out any potential permission problems on your files and help assure the module installs properly.

But I have different error

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getAll() on a non-object in /var/www/html/recordings/modules/settings.module on line 0

I think it happens after 2.10.0rc1.1 update, updating FreePBX ARI Framework to 2.10.0rc1.2 doesn’t help.

I had that also! Except it stated that it was in callmonitor.module. I backedup recordings and copied the dir off a known working 2.10 (incase recordings was courrupted) and got the one stated previously! However as soon as im back in the office tomorow (im on uk time) ill try amportal chown and see if that cures it. Thanks!

Tried amportal chown with no joy. Now i’m getting:

[Tue Feb 14 08:48:32 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.29] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function framework_css() in /var/www/html/recordings/theme/page.tpl.php on line 21
[Tue Feb 14 08:48:33 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.29] File does not exist: /var/www/html/recordings/images
[Tue Feb 14 09:05:36 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.29] File does not exist: /var/www/html/favicon.ico
[Tue Feb 14 09:05:39 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.29] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function framework_css() in /var/www/html/recordings/theme/page.tpl.php on line 21, referer: http://192.168.1.252/
[Tue Feb 14 09:05:39 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.29] File does not exist: /var/www/html/recordings/images