FreePBX 14 - Trunks work for a while and then stop

I’m running FreePBX 14. I originally created SIP trunks going to a couple of different providers. These trunks worked for a while and then stopped and all started timing out. After searching and trying different things I ended up switching all the trunks to PJSIP which to my surprised all worked great (for a while). They stopped working after a month or so. I then disabled the PJSIP trunks and went back to SIP which worked great for a month or so and have now stopped again. I re-enabled a PJSIP trunk and it came right up.

Any ideas or suggestions what might be causing this? I don’t think it’s the carrier because I use two different ones and trunks to both go down. I can successfully ping the carriers so I’m wondering if it’s some type of issue with the ports or firewall.

Thanks,
Craig

Are you behind NAT?

@seemenc
Are you using FreePBX Firewall or your server is behind a NAT(cisco-mikrotik…)?

I am using FreePBX Firewall and my server is behind a NAT. My internet service is through AT&T Fiber using a PACE 5268AC FXN modem. I am connected to the modem using a Ubiquity Unifi Security Gateway (USG). The USG is connected to the modem’s DMZ+ zone with no firewall rules and pulls the external ip address.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.