FreePBX 14 Connection with OVH

With this configuration i can receive call.

Thanks @torfin for your help
With this configuration, if I call my 018423xxxx from my cell phone, it hangs up on me.
If I call my cell phone (0033695xxxxxx) from my freepbx user setup on a softphone, it says “Votre appel ne peut ĂȘtre complĂ©tĂ© tel que composĂ©.”
I would like to receive and send cals from freePBX.
So if it hangs up on me, it will say that the trunk is connected with freePBX.

?

1 Like

Lololol

ok I reinstalled my inbound route and it’s ok, a misstake of me :slight_smile:
But now i want to set up outbound route :

and to allow all calls i put a “.” in dial pattern
when i type a 0033xxxxxxxxx number or 03xxxxxxxx , microSIP says “Address Incomplete”.
Did I miss something?
Thanks

Hello my outbound route is working: (all other option are the default)

Ok it’s working, thanks a lot!
I can now learn how it works, it’ll be easier for me when a trunk is connected
Have you a tip to customize my callerID to match with my cell phone (legal spoofing)?

Elaborate please?

Use another phone number when I do outbound calls

Just set the Outbound CID either on the trunk or Extension to the number you want displayed. If the trunk provider supports it then it will display that number.

Tried it but no, the number doesn’t change.
I am with OVH, is OVH allowing it ?

You would need to check with OVH, you might need to change a trunk setting for SIP headers, I know some providers have different requirements. You also might have to check the format of the number as to whether in needs to be in e164 format or not.

Thanks a lot for helping me.
Will check with OVH for it.
Thanks again!

OVH does not allow to change the callerID 
 Do you know any provider that allow it? I had thought of IPPI. Thank you for your suggestions :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.