FreePBX 14.0.16.11 - Can't Apply Config, nor Update Packages/Modules

Someone Please Help!

Issue #1: For about the past 2 months, I cannot seem to make any changes to the PBX, nor can I run any updates… First, when I try to do any sort of update to the modules or linux packages, I get a yum error:

Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base/7-8.2003.3.el7.sangoma/x86_64

After spending a few hundred dollars on support credits, they didn’t find anything and said it was a firewall issue… however my firewall hasn’t changed in years, and other machines on my network can update perfectly fine from yum… So because of this, my restapps module is disabled, and I cannot update any others…

Issue #2 - Anytime I try to “apply config” on the machine, it fails with:

Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output: exit: 1

But there are NO other details pointing me in the right direction… it fails through both the GUI and when trying fwconsole reload / restart… Again, support told me I needed to update all my modules to fix this… which brings me back to issue #1

I am at a complete loss here… I even attempted to plug the PBX directly into my ISP router, bypassing the firewall, and the yum still fails…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.