FreePBX 13 Alert-Info only allows predefined entries?

Hi everyone! I recently discovered that FreePBX 13 only allows predefined alert-info settings on inbound routes, ring groups, etc. This is a change from previous FreePBX versions. Currently, the only items in the list are Sangoma Ring 1-5. I am trying to perform distinctive ring on Yealink phones using the Belcore-drN format but it’s not working. I suspect it’s because Yealink expects this to be in sip-info " http://127.0.0.1/Bellcore-dr1" for example.

There are also some other neat things you can do with changing the ringtone completely instead of just the cadence but it requires specific entries in the sip-info field.

Is there a place to define these in FreePBX or is my only course of action finding it in the database and adding my entries there?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

-Eric

It’s a free form select box. You can type your own entries.

I tried that when I saw a flashing cursor in the selection box but when I typed nothing happened. I went back and tried it again this morning and sure enough, I was able to type my own entries. What I was doing wrong the first time was I did not hit the backspace key when the cursor was in the selection box to give me a new entry.

Thanks for the quick answer Andrew!