FREEPBX 13: After restore on fresh FreePBX install received "failed to open dir" ERROR

After installing Asterisk 13 and FreePBX 13 on a Debian system, I did a restore of the system configuration using the Backup & Restore module. Immediately afterwards, I got the following error on the FreePBX GUI:

" opendir(/var/www/admin/modules): failed to open dir: No such file or directory "

you have a path problem. it is trying to locate /var/www/admin and you are in /var/www/html/admin

I just went through /etc/amportal.conf and found that the AMPWEBROOT is set to /var/www/html not /var/www/admin…

root@debian:~# amportal start

Please wait...
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Whoops\Exception\ErrorException' with message 'opendir(/var/www/admin/modules): failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php:651
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleError(2, 'opendir(/var/ww...', '/var/www/html/a...', 651, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php(651): opendir('/var/www/admin/...')
#2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php(1354): module_functions->getinfo(false, 2)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php(1330): _bootstrap_parse_hooks()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php(316): bootstrap_include_hooks('pre_module_load', 'all_mods')
#5 /etc/freepbx.conf(9): require_once('/var/www/html/a...')
#6 Command line code(5): include_once('/etc/freepbx.co...')
#7 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php on line 651
/usr/sbin/amportal: line 44: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException:: command not found

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_engine: line 119: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException:: command not found
**** WARNING: ERROR IN CONFIGURATION ****
astrundir in '/etc/asterisk' is set to  but the directory
does not exist. Attempting to create it with:
  'mkdir -p '

mkdir: missing operand
Try 'mkdir --help' for more information.
**** ERROR: COULD NOT CREATE  ****
Attempt to execute 'mkdir -p ' failed with an exit code of 1
You must create this directory and the try again.
root@debian:~#