Fpbx 15.0.16.76: can't find Email configuration anymore

i know it used to be in “Admin -> System Admin -> Email”, i think. but now i can’t find it.
long story short, i changed internet routers, and the IP addresses are now different for various servers. a PITA, but i managed to get things figured out with that aspect. but where the email server has a different IP, i suspect that is why on the Dashboard, that Mail Queue reports 2 undelivered messages.

Thanks in advance for any help!
~Travis

email servers should only answer domain based connections, generally on port TCP/25.

IP only connection requests will generally be dropped

well, whatever the case, the Mail Queue has 2 undelivered messages now, and seems stuck that way. the mail server is up and running, with an available port. (verified via telnet to name address, and port)

any thoughts?

~Travis

your mail log says ?

mailq says ?

It’s not whether you mail server is ‘up’ its whether it is configured properly and you are not blacklisted

well… this is embarrassing… the queue must have flushed while i was trying to figure things out.
mailq reports: Mail queue is empty
… and the messages processed through my SMTP server.
it would appear that i detected an issue, and messaged about it before it had a chance to clear itself.
thanks for the quick response though!

~Travis

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.