Forwarding to the secretary's phone number / Переадресация на телефон секретаря

Добрый день. В FreePBX совсем недавно.
В общем есть задача:
Сделать переадресацию с номеров руководства на номер секретаря.
Для примера номер секретаря 100.
Номера руководителей: 200 и 300.
При звонке от любого сотрудника компании (кроме секретаря 100) на номера руководителей (200 и 300), звонок сразу переходит на номер 100.
После чего секретарь разговаривает с сотрудником компании, уточняет у руководителя свободен он или нет, и переводит сотрудника на номер руководителя.

Good afternoon. In FreePBX quite recently.
In general, there is a task:
Make a redirect from the management numbers to the secretary’s number.
For example, the secretary’s number is 100.
Executive numbers: 200 and 300.
When a call is made from any employee of the company (except the secretary 100) to the executive numbers (200 and 300), the call immediately goes to the number 100.
After that, the secretary talks to an employee of the company, checks with the head whether he is free or not, and transfers the employee to the number of the head.

Option 1: Obfuscation Method
You change each executive’s extension to a ring group the contains the secretary as the only member.

Then you give each executive a new extension. In the executive out bound caller ID you change it to be therein group instead of their new extension. So when they call anyone else it shows the ring group number not their real extension.

Option 2: Custom Dial plan
You create a new calling context to send any call to the executive number to 100. then you update all the advanced tab of all the extensions that you want this applied to.

Untested, I’m not someplace I can validate this.

[from-noexec-phone]
# Make a line for each executive
exten => 200,1,Goto(from-internal,100,1)
exten => _[*0-9]!,1,Goto(from-internal,${EXTEN},1)
exten => h,1,Hangup()

К сожалению это не решает моей проблемы.
Спасибо за совет.
Необходимо чтоб при звонке на прямую руководителю, звонок сразу же уходил к секретарю в приёмной.

Unfortunately, this does not solve my problem.
Thank you for advice.
It is necessary that when calling directly to the manager, the call immediately goes to the secretary in the reception area.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.