FOP Errors

Hello,

Is the FOP implementation still supported/provided by FreePBX?

I’m getting the following and am looking for some troubleshooting tips (pretty please):

[font=Courier][size=8]
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /var/www/panel/op_server.pl line 3360.
Use of uninitialized value $hash_temporal{“SrcUniqueID”} in hash element at /var/www/panel/op_server.pl line 3367.
Use of uninitialized value $hash_temporal{“SrcUniqueID”} in concatenation (.) or string at /var/www/panel/op_server.pl line 3372.
Use of uninitialized value $hash_temporal{“Source”} in pattern match (m//) at /var/www/panel/op_server.pl line 3374.
[/font][/size]

I can probably work it out but if anyone can give me a head start it would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Chris

FOP2 is out and it is a better product than FOP. There is excellent documentation and there is a FOP2 admin module for FreePBX that allows you to configure buttons, users and groups. I suggest that you don’t spend any more time on FOP and upgrade - you will be glad you did.

Great, thank you for your response Eugene - I had no idea and didn’t think to check directly.

I wonder if this is in-plan for FreePBX - maybe review the v3 stuff that’s going on :slight_smile:

Thanks again,
Chris