FOP Configuration questions

I’m running TrixBox 1.2.3 with FreePBX 2.2.0 rc1

These bahaviors seem the same in IE7 or Firefox 1.5.0.8

I’ve got the FOP working but it needs some help. I have about 55 extensions and the FOP seems to be starting the position numbering over at 41. So my first few extension buttons are getting overwritten by the last few. Easy enough to change the positions in the config file but it gets overwritten any time changes are made in FreePBX.

Where in FreeePBX are the FOP config files created ?

Is there a simple way to tell FreePBX how many button positions are available for extensions, trunks, queue’s, etc. ?

Also, clicking the FOP link in the FreePBX panel results in only the first names showing up on the buttons. Going to the FOP directly displays first and last names. What’s up with that ?

Hi,

FOP is a development product of www.asternic.org. More details can be obtained there.

As a quick quide, there are two files you can hand edit to change the panel layout. They are:

1. /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_op_conf_from_mysql.pl

simply adjust these lines like

######## STYLE INFO #########
$extenpos=“2-60”;
$trunkpos=“62-70”;
$quepos=“72-80, 92-100”;
$confepos=“82-90”;

(Each column has 20 postitions)

1. /var/www/html/panel/op_buttons.cfg

this one adjusts the sizes, colors and fonts of buttons and panel rectangles.

If you want to customize the positions of each button and do not like the layout created by freepbx, you have to comment out the line “include => op_buttons_additional.cfg” in op_buttons.cfg and create a file op_buttons_custom.cfg.

HTH.

Thanks kgtee. The script name and location is exactly what I needed. Got it all sorted now.