Firewall PDOException

Needed to make a few firewall changes on a legacy system so thought I’d (finally) give the responsive firewall another try. It seemed to be working ok this afternoon after I enabled it… but this evening when I went to check in the firewall status page just shows “loading” for everything and I’ve got the following error scrolling up in the logs repeatedly. Ideas?

Apr 6 00:12:06 fpbx01 php: Unparseable output from getservices - ["PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'client_ip' in 'field list' in file \/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/firewall\/Smart.class.php on line 546","Stack trace:"," 1. PDOException->() \/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/firewall\/Smart.class.php:546"," 2. PDO->query() \/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/firewall\/Smart.class.php:546"," 3. FreePBX\\modules\\Firewall\\Smart->getZuluContacts() \/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/firewall\/Smart.class.php:441"," 4. FreePBX\\modules\\Firewall\\Smart->getRegistrations() \/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/firewall\/Smart.class.php:69"," 5. FreePBX\\modules\\Firewall\\Smart->getAllPorts() \/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/firewall\/Firewall.class.php:992"," 6. FreePBX\\modules\\Firewall->getSmartPorts() \/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/firewall\/bin\/getservices:22"] - returned 1


This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.