Firewall exception on Smart.class.php

I’m using FreePBX Distro 10.13.66-6, but can’t get the firewall to run. When I run /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/bin/getservices it displays the following:

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php on line 164
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:164
  2. Whoops\Run->handleError() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:164
  3. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getSipPorts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:75
  4. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getVoipPorts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:65
  5. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getAllPorts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Firewall.class.php:823
  6. FreePBX\modules\Firewall->getSmartPorts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/bin/getservices:22

In /var/log/messages it displays the same errors every 5 seconds, and finishes with:

freepbx php: Unable to see safemode in services… Sleeping 5 seconds and retrying

The admin page is also constantly warning me that the firewall is not running. I can disable it but I’d rather get it working. Any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

Make sure sipsettings is installed/enabled

Also please file a bug @ issues.freepbx.org

Hii.
Ihave problem May 27 08:32:41 localhost php: Unable to see safemode in services… Sleeping 5 seconds and retrying
May 27 08:32:47 localhost php: Unparseable output from getservices - [“Exception: Asterisk is not connected in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php on line 236”,“Stack trace:”," 1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:236"," 2. AGI_AsteriskManager->send_request() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:447"," 3. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getPjsipContacts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:437"," 4. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getRegistrations() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:69"," 5. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getAllPorts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Firewall.class.php:1026"," 6. FreePBX\modules\Firewall->getSmartPorts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/bin/getservices:22"] - returned .

But it’s error only at monday off each the week.

Can you help me about it?

Please do not reply to 3 year old threads that would have no bearing on anything that is current today.