Find Me Follow Me not working

New client with 10 users… All users have mobile phone which are connected to a virtual extension PJ-SIP. There are no physical endpoints attached to this system. When dialing into the system the server comes back and says the person at extension XYZ is unavailable. No attempt to ring the FMFM at all. Initial ring is set to 0, the FMFM plan is Ringall, the total ring time is set to 45. Read one post about the ring time needing to be 60. No joy. We have this happening on two new installs. One 6 weeks old and one 1 week old. On the 6 week old system which has 17 endpoints we were able to make FMFM work partially by setting the Mode to ‘Fixed CID Value’ and entering the company main number. Why that has to do with anything I can’t say, but it seems to work for the 6 week install, it does not work on the 1 week install. The challenge now is that the client wants to see who is calling them. Appreciate any help. This has only been happening on version(s)…
PBX Version: 15.0.17.43
PBX Distro: 12.7.8-2104-1.sng7 (6 week) 12.7.8-2107-3.sng7 (1 week)
Asterisk Version: 16.17.0

Appreciate some help, please!

logs? (we always need logs)

Thanks, Dicko… Let me get those.

At the Asterisk command prompt, type
pjsip set logger on
or
sip set debug on
according to trunk type. Make a failing call, paste the Asterisk log for the call at pastebin.freepbx.org and post the link here.

I apologize for wasting everyones time. I had a case of terminal stupidity that I have now recovered from. A word to the wise… be very frugal with CID fields. Bit me hard. Glad I figured it out, I was going to have to turn in my Schmooze Training badge… ;-(

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.