Final Destination = CDR Reports

Hey Everyone,

Sorry if this is a silly question, but i cant find it posted here. IS there a way of showing the “final” destination in CDR for a queue/ring group?

Right now, for example i have a queue with extension 7900, i call that queue and it was answered by an agent 7834.

CDR shows the destination as 7900. Is there a way of getting the CDR entry to update to the “Answered” extension?

When you mouse over the ring group number in the dest column, it should tell you the answering party.

Thanks Lorne, I didn’t know that.

My specific issue is that we use the Sangoma API to grab these calls for tracking & recording, but unfortunately the API destination field will only show the ring group/Queue extension.

I thought the two were tied, hence the ticket name.

Do you have any thoughts as to how i can get the API to show the answering extension?

Can you show us what you query?

Sure,

curl -X GET
-s
-H “Token: CENSOREDTOKEN”
-H “Content-Type: application/json”
[https://pbx.URL/admin/api/sangomacrm/rest/calls/UID]

If you use a queue instead of a ring group, does the query show the answering extension then?

Hello Lorne,

it did give more information, but initially no. it still showed the queue number.

I’m sorry i don’t have much information to give, but it seems to have been (probably temporarily) resolved with an “fwconsole restart”

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.