Files.conf generation

I am currently modifying several file.conf such as extensions.conf and I was wondering what php file generates this file (extensions.conf). Is it /…/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php ? or something else ? I don’t know.

Can somebody help me please ?

thanks in advance…

don’t

there is ample includes to do what you need, or override existing contexts/macros in the includes that won’t be changed on you. If you can’t do something, then you can bring it to our attention, but overall you should be able to add or override any supplied file whether static or auto-generated.

Zach,

Please don’t as you will have nothing but headaches and support issues if you do.

You don’t say which version of FreePBX but many of the files are owned and re-generated by the FreePBX code. If you are using the latest then you are not paying attention to the disclaimer at the top, if not here it is for you to read.

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
; Do NOT edit this file as it is auto-generated by FreePBX. All modifications to ;
; this file must be done via the web gui. There are alternative files to make    ;
; custom modifications, details at: http://freepbx.org/configuration_files       ;
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
;

Please visit the page it references and check on using the custom pages to make the adjustments to the code you think you need. that is the clean and proper way to do things.

Thanks for your answer.