FaxPro Module

It has now been a little over a month since Tony Lewis announced the release of the new FreePBX Market Place. We have had an excellent response from the FreePBX community on the Professional Modules that have been released thus far. With that said it is apparent that the FaxPro module has stirred up the most interest. I wanted to put this blog out to answer the most common questions I have been getting and explain a little more about the module itself.

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions on FaxPro.

Q. What is the FaxPro module?
A. The Fax Pro module is a reliable, robust inbound/outbound faxing server. You simply enable faxing for any user on the system; then you point a phone number to specific fax user and let the FaxPro module answer the fax call.

Q. Does the FaxPro module work with T.38?
A. T.38 is handled by asterisk behind the scenes and has nothing to do with the FaxPro module. As long as your system is configured properly you can utilize both inbound and outbound t.38.

Q. Can I use FaxPro with my Trixbox / Elastix / Brand X deployment?
A. No. The FaxPro module can only be used with the FreePBX Distro.

Q. I have a standard Asterisk server, can I use the FaxPro module?
A. No. Again the FaxPro module can only be used with the FreePBX Distro.

Q. How is outbound faxing handled?
A. Outbound faxing is done through a web interface on your FreePBX Distro server. Simply enter the phone number you are faxing to and upload a PDF you would like to fax.

Q. I have a custom asterisk deployment. Can you work with me to implement a faxing solution?
A. We are always happy to discuss the scope of your project to determine if there is an opportunity for us to help. Please contact us.

FaxPro Features

[b]
  • Individual inbound Fax to Email account for unlimited users.
  • [/b]
    • This allows all of your users to have inbound faxes delivered directly to there inboxes. No need to stand by a fax machine to wait for an incoming fax.
    [b]
  • Outbound Faxes from PDF's.
  • [/b]
    • Outbound faxing made easy! Instead of walking across the office to a fax machine simply select the PDF that you want to send. This makes sending faxes quick and easy!
    [b]
  • Simple web interface to manage inbound and outbound faxes.
  • [/b]
    • We have made viewing and managing faxes simple with a straight forward web interface.
    [b]
  • Have all inbound and outbound faxes stored on the server for easy viewing and archiving.
  • [/b]
    • Access your Faxes from anywhere! Great feature for reviewing a quote you sent last month, or checking your inbound faxes when away from your office computer.
    [b]
  • Create company wide fax coversheets that allow easy customization for each user.
  • [/b]
    • Allow easy customization of Cover Sheets for every user!

Here are some screenshots of the FaxPro Module.

To view pricing or purchase FaxPro please Register for a Free Account or Login to the FreePBX Market Place.

Hi,

I’d like to know the price of FaxPro Module. I need to implement this module on a client and this is exactly what I was looking for.

I’d tried many times to get the price but I cannot find it by anywhere.

It will be helpfull for me if you send me the information as soon as you can to my e-mail address: [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi djimenez
I have emailed you the requested information.

Thanks

I did create an account with schmoozecom.com, I see that thers’s a fax licence to buy, but done have much detail about installation and setup. Please provide me with details on how to setup and install this. My email is [email protected]

Thanks a million!..

this could be just what I need, but I have virtual FreePBX servers for each office, and cannot make out if your pricing is per separate install of FreePBX or a company wide price made up of many virtual FreePBX instances, same question would apply I guess to people who are selling Hosted PBX

brilliant work from what I can see aleady on the 2.10 front, thank you
Peter, London, UK
email : pcourtney1 at gmail com

What is the pricing of the FaxPro Module ?

can you email me the quotation on how much pricing to get this module. i’m runningo n freepbx gold version, asterisk 1.4. freepbx 2.6.0.5. Email me @ [email protected] for the mode of payment.

Thanks

Purchased the FaxPro Module with 4 concurrent licenses. I have configured over 60 users, and it seems to be working fine. Good Work!

Please PM me the pricing of this module, the portal that you linked does not list your module that I am inquiring, thanks.

Can you email me the price @ [email protected] we are looking for this module in our FREEPBX.

Thanks

Hi, can u email me the price too? [email protected]
We are looking for this solution.

Thanks

$250 for this module it is very cost prohibitive to the little guy. I cannot afford this module on my own as a one man operation.

I cannot recommend this module to my clients because I cannot test it and consider myself an expert in deploying this module. I cannot present this as an option and expect a customer to pay $250 that I have no experience in.

Just a thought.

Perhaps a few other thoughts to consider:

1 - $250 is less than a high quality fax machine
2 - If you call Schmooze and want to become a reseller you can get an NFR copy

Here are some more questions to add to the list:
Where is fax data stored on the Freepbx server? My FreePBX server is running version 13.0.195.12.
Is it possible to just get email notification when a new fax is received and not to have the actual content of the fax in the notification email?

@pasi This thread is 6 years old. Start a new one please.

1 Like