Fatal Error

Sorry I am a noobie at this. Running one of the latest distros of Freepbx. I know its asterisk 13. I know that this should be something very basic to fix. But I’m stuck. Getting the following when i try to login to the web gui. I can SSH into the box and can also get into asterisk CLI I have run “amportal chown” in the root directory and have drilled down to the directory mentioned and run the command there but still the same results. This is after the latest round of Updates:

FATAL ERROR

Can not write to cache folder at /var/www/html/admin/assets/less/buttons/cache. Please run (from the CLI): amportal chown

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php:185 die_freepbx()
[0]: Can not write to cache folder at /var/www/html/admin/assets/less/buttons/cache. Please run (from the CLI): amportal chown

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php:64 Less->getCachedFile()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/assets/less/buttons
[1]: …/
[2]:

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:624 Less->generateMainStyles()

You installed your system within a 2 minute window of there being an error.

To fix just run this from the cli:

amportal a ma update framework

OMG! I was just going to post that I got the SAME EXACT ISSUE for about an hour after updating Framework from 12.0.14 to12.0.15. Thank You!!

Yep, that fixed it thanks.

Yes, that worked. Oddly, asterisk status weren’t showing up on the Dashboard. I had to install the ‘php-xml’ module after the above fix. I’ve never had to do that with a fresh distro install before. yum install php-xml fixed that right up. thx