FATAL ERROR with Bulk Extension Import in Distro Install

Anyone else running into a wall trying to import extensions? I’m getting:
FATAL ERROR
REPLACE INTO fax_users (user, faxenabled, faxemail) VALUES (“2081”,"","") [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.fax_users’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
REPLACE INTO fax_users (user, faxenabled, faxemail) VALUES (“2081”,"","")
Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: REPLACE INTO fax_users (user, faxenabled, faxemail) VALUES (“2081”,"","") [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.fax_users’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
REPLACE INTO fax_users (user, faxenabled, faxemail) VALUES (“2081”,"","")

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fax/functions.inc.php:630 sql()
[0]: REPLACE INTO fax_users (user, faxenabled, faxemail) VALUES (“2081”,"","")

/var/www/html/admin/modules/bulkextensions/page.bulkextensions.php:762 fax_save_user()
[0]: 2081
[1]:
[2]:

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:313 include()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/modules/bulkextensions/page.bulkextensions.php

Is this related to the previous PHP issues? Please let me know if a ticket should be submitted or if one is already in process.

Thanks for any help. :slight_smile:

I just tried this 3 times and it worked fine. What are you trying to set for fax values.

Do you not have the fax module installed maybe?

Captured the CREATE TABLE statement for the fax_users table in legacy system and entered the following at the mysql command line on new Distro box:

CREATE TABLE asterisk.fax_users (
user varchar(15) default NULL,
faxenabled

varchar(10) default NULL,
faxemail varchar(50) default NULL,
UNIQUE KEY user

(user)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Because we are not using it (at this time anyway). We thought about removing columns CN (faxenable) and CO (faxemail) from the csv file before importing. But, wasn’t sure if that would cause more problems. We got through our hiccup with the above solution. So, didn’t pursue it further.

Just wanted to provide the information for those who might be the “exception” (like us) rather than the “norm.” Realistically, most shops are going to take full advantage of all the modules you offer. So, that is the market that should have product focus. I just wanted to contribute what little I could to us “oddballs.” :slight_smile:

Not being a developer, I don’t know how the fields are determined for the bulk extension application, let alone if the app is capable of determining what modules are installed and which are not in order to define which fields to use and which to not. But, like I said, probably alot of work for just a few oddballs.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, Tony!

PS - Apologies for the late response. I’m one of the lucky ones that gets to turn work off for the weekend.