Fatal Error When Creating Outbound Route

PBX Firmware: 5.211.65-6
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0
Asterisk (Ver. 11.8.1)

FATAL ERROR

INSERT INTO outbound_route_patterns (route_id, match_pattern_prefix, match_pattern_pass, match_cid, prepend_digits) VALUES (,’’,‘NXXNXXXXXX’,‘100’,‘1’) [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘’’,‘NXXNXXXXXX’,‘100’,‘1’)’ at line 1]

error updating outbound_route_patterns

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php:6731 die_freepbx()
[0]: INSERT INTO outbound_route_patterns (route_id, match_pattern_prefix, match_pattern_pass, match_cid, prepend_digits) VALUES (,’’,‘NXXNXXXXXX’,‘100’,‘1’) [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘’’,‘NXXNXXXXXX’,‘100’,‘1’)’ at line 1]

error updating outbound_route_patterns

/var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php:6688 core_routing_updatepatterns()
[0]:
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/core/page.routing.php:200 core_routing_addbyid()
[0]: ipcomms
[1]:
[2]:
[3]:
[4]:
[5]:
[6]: glee
[7]:
[8]:
[9]:
[10]: bottom
[11]:

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:424 include()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/page.routing.php

got the same error today configuring a new pbx. still stuck on it

Please upgrade framework and the error will go away

I have exactly the same problem, with the same asterisk version… I am using the distribution Mageia Linux 4 64bit and tried to install Freepbx 2.11 and after 2.11 failed, I tried Freepbx 12 from GIT. Both versions give the same error. I will try tonight an older asterisk version. Because we are three people having the same problem with the same asterisk version, maybe asterisk is our problem.

tm1000, I left my home 3 hours before. Until that time, all the modules where to their latest versions. A new version became available so quick?

If I remember well, 2.11.0.28 was the Framework version when I left. But the problem also existed on Freepbx 12 GIT version.

2.11.0.29 is now available.

Thank you Admin! The update fixed it.

Yes because we fixed the problem.

Updated also and the issue is gone. thx