I was just in the GUI for one of my on-prem customers, looking at CDR reports and their entire system crashed completely, stopped processing calls etc.
I got straight to site within about 30 minutes and have the following error when trying to access the GUI…
fatal error reading freepbx_settings::
All fwconsole commands fail with the error:
Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused::SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 204
- Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:204
- die_freepbx() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:142
- PDOException->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:137
- PDO->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:137
- FreePBX\Database->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:71
- FreePBX->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:153
- require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:9
- include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:12
I have managed to get Asterisk started but FreePBX/GUI still not working.
I have been googling for about half an hour and haven’t found anything which has made a difference - unable to run the usual fwconsole chown, etc.