Fatal error reading freepbx_settings

Hello,

There is my problem: i have to set up a dev VM to my ipbx centrex. So i need to setup a VM and put all content of “centrex-prod” in “centrex-dev”.

I know this is dirty. But i can’t do otherway.

So here is the centrex-prod :
Linux Centrex-prov 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.54-2 x86_64 GNU/Linux

And the centrex-dev:
Linux centrex-dev 4.9.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.65-3 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I did setup last version of asterisk into centrex-dev, php7, apache2, then i dowloaded all files from /etc/asterisk/ (prod) and put them into centrex-dev. Same with DB and /var/www/*.

(Centrex-prod have php5, i do not know if that can mess up things)

i did face a lot of access permission and path error, but now i got this error on centrex-dev:

FATAL ERROR
fatal error reading freepbx_settings
Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/freepbx_conf.class.php:219 die_freepbx()
[0]: fatal error reading freepbx_settings

/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:103 freepbx_conf->__construct()

/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf:9 require_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php

/var/www/html/administrateur/includes/bootstrap.php:305 include_once()
[0]: /etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf

/var/www/html/administrateur/index.php:13 include_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/administrateur/includes/bootstrap.php

And im stuck here. Any hint about this error? Is it even possible to achiv what i want with this setup ?

additionnals info :
no log into /var/log/apache2/error.log

cat /var/log/asterisk/freepbx_debug give me :

2017-Dec-28 17:08:02 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:203
[NOTICE]: Undefined index: DIE_FREEPBX_VERBOSE

Tell me if you need more info.

Thx for help.

Mric

my thinks your process is wrong. why don’t you boot a new instance of freepbx (be sure the prod and dev system s are running the same levels of software. then backup the prod and restore to dev. this will give you an exact copy of the production system on your new dev system.

Well, the system is a modified version of freepbx, without backup option. There is no freePBX GUI interface.
I will try to setup the dev environnment with same levels of software, that may help.

Thx for your help.

I guess the only other option might be to simply copy your running production system (I assume it is a vm) to a new vm, edit the NIC info and you should be good.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.