Fatal error: Call to undefined function: numrows() in /var/w

I have tried pear upgrade-all, i have tried reinstalling and even trying to go back a version, but none has helped. I have updated using yum update and have updated asterisk to its latest 1.2.18 and zaptel to its lattest 1.2.17.1

None of this has helped me get rid of this error. Please help.

I get Fatal error: Call to undefined function: numrows() in /var/www/html/admin/cdr/lib/Class.Table.php on line 85 when go to reports and voicemail to email does not work etc…

Thanks,
MK

nothing has changed with the CDRs - I believe it is related to the pear package that may need updating.

Noticed this yesterday when I went to look at the reports. I know it was working the day before. Fatal error: Call to undefined function: numrows() in /var/www/html/admin/cdr/lib/Class.Table.php on line 85

On Wednesday, Iinstalled a new system at a customer site. It processes around 9000 calls per day. Each call is only 1-3 minutes long. The CDR was working fine for the first 2 days. Now, on the 3rd day, I get this error when trying to see any reports:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_Error::numRows() in /var/www/html/admin/cdr/lib/Class.Table.php on line 85

My system is based on TrixBox v2.6.0.7.

Please help! My customer will be back on Monday and expectsto see a full history of the calls received by this system.

Thanks.

Please do not pick a random subject and hijack it with another random subject. As you can see nobody noticed this because the initial thread subject has nothing to do with your problem. post a proper message in the forum as new and it might be possible to get help at that point.