Fata Error Trace Back FreePBX 2.10

Hello All.

My problem is as follows:

I am receiving this error when trying to create a new extension:

FATAL ERROR
Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/modules/voicemail/functions.inc.php:761 die_freepbx()

/var/www/html/admin/modules/voicemail/functions.inc.php:669 voicemail_mailbox_add()
[0]:
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/components.class.php:424 voicemail_configprocess()
[0]: extensions

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:253 component->processconfigpage()

I have 2 extensions created. The very first extension (ext. 100) created shows up in the admin console with no problems and I can edit the propeties.

The second extension (ext. 0) that I created shows up in the extensions list, but I cannot edit the properties of the extension; only the “Add New Extension” options show up.

When I call the system, both extensions (0 and 100) that I created answer.

Please help! My phone system is completely down.

I usually do not use 0 as an ext… as in never do.

I set up whichever extension is going to be the operator with a >100 ext # and then in General Settings set that ext to be the operator in the aptly named “Operator Extension” field.

Robert,

Thanks. Your response led me to look at what was going on. I had the IVR set as 0 for operator and the actual 0 extension was in conflict with each other. So, I changed the 0 option in the IVR and deleted the 0 extension.

How were you able to delete or edit the 0 extension?
I have the same issue… I’m not using IVR, its not even installed…

Actual i can not open the extension, like your description.

I had the same issue and I fixed it by commenting out a line in voicemail.conf

0 => 1234,Reception,attach=no|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no

it will have a name of whatever you named that ext.

The voicemail.conf file is under /etc/asterisk

Sorry forgot to mention I also did truncate few tables in mysql if the commenting of the line doesn’t work let me know I can try to remember what tables I turncated.