i just completed an upgrade from a system build form the FreePBX distro (sorry, cant remember it was about 6 months or more ago)
Got through all the pains of upgrading PHP and Zend Guard, etc., but I am now runnig into the following issue when I reload:
Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function queues_list() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 0
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.
I’ve found similar error in the forums, but nothing seemed to help.
Before upgrading to FreePBX 2.10 from 2.9, you must make sure that the Queues module is installed AND enabled. If it was disabled or uninstalled in the past, then you will get this error.
Oddly, this problem does not affect a clean new install of FreePBX 2.10. I did not bother to dig into the code to figure out exactly why, but re-enabling/re-installing the Queue module eliminated this error for me during an upgrade.
Also if you are using the Distro are you using the Distro upgrade scripts?
Thanks for the replies.
There were a multitude of failures on my part, but I managed through them the day I posted that.
Unaware of the distro upgrade scripts, I had run the module upgrade from the web interface and then realized that I had to upgrade PHP and Zen, which I did manually. That was the start of my problems.
Being that I was ready to revert back to the original distro and restore from last night’s backup (you all do backups, don’t you?), I had found the posting at http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx-distro/distro-discussion-help/stable-release-versions by @tony, I figured I couldn’t break things any worse, so I plowed through them.
Things weren’t looking much better, and actually got worse where the web ui totally disappeared and produced the, typically informative, PHP white screen error. Once all the scripts were run, I was back to having the original error.
After staring at this error, I realized, as @bodywave pointed out the error had to do with the queues module. Disabling Queues didn’t help. i ended up uninstalling and then deleting the module folder, thereby forcing a full install again. At that point, I ran into an error where I needed to edit the SQL that created the table that Queues used, once I got rid of the offending statment and reinstalling Queues, all is well with the world again.