Faild to autenticate

FreePBX 14.0.1.1 'VoIP Server’
Current Asterisk Version: 13.17.0

Hi
I follow: “FreePBX 101 - Part 1 - Installation (updated video)” from Youtube and Part 2.
The XLite cant register. The claim the PW and Number is wrong. I check PW who is generated by the Asterisk.
The Number here “500” is identical in both config.
Astarisk out in the Virutal Stuff the Error Message Phone bla bla bla … “faild to autenticate” out.

Maybe there is some wrong setting with the IP Range stuff?

Common newbie mistake is to attempt to register to the wrong port. When you edit your extension, it will tell you the port number of the SIP driver.

I try to set in the the IP for example 000.000.000.000:9999 in Astarisk but the dont work.
So what should I edit where?

Do you mean:
This device uses CHAN_SIP technology listening on Port 5160 (UDP - this is a NON STANDARD port)

In your X-Lite config, set the server address to x.x.x.x:5160. The port configuration on X-Lite is all about the incoming port for calls to the phone (which can easily by 5060). The two port settings (the one on the address and the one for the phone) are unrelated.

I’m not at a machine with X-Lite installed right this second, but there are a couple of places in the advanced settings that need to be tweaked to get this working.

Where?
at Domain or Proxy? If I try it I get the message again that the login is wrong.

In X-Lite, under SIP Accounts, in the Domain Setting.

no dont work.
Verify your user ID password and the authorization name.

Here’s a screenshot of my working X-Lite config:

Needless to say, my FreePBX Server is at 192.168.0.7
I’m using the default port, so if you are using something different, you will have to append the port number on the end of the IP as described above.
Hope this helps.

no dont work again.
I am so pissed. Its the same at all projects if the not work you are screwed up.
I could not find any log or anything elese who would explain what happed or where something kick in.
My Business Router show me exactly what happed if something not working.

So I deactivate my Windows Internal Firewall the bastard blocked the port!
I reccoment to add Xlite in the Win Firewall and say open alle ports for the xlite.exe