I just moved a FPBX 14 VM from a KVM hyper visor, to a Hyper-V hyper visor. Everything went well. After the migration, I did a Yum update, and also updated a few modules. Everything also went smoothly.
However, when the system is busy with phone calls, at what seems to be random times, a large group of extensions (all remote) will just become unreachable. Then a min or so later, they will be reachable again. This happens off and on throughout the day. Additionally, the extensions that go offline are already whitelisted in the firewall network section. Even my provider’s IP blocks (Flowroute) are also whitelisted, and those get blocked as well. I started to think this was related to one of the module updates I did. (firewall) As a quick test, I disabled the firewall for a few minutes, (fwconsole firewall stop) and the system was stable. No extensions going offline whatsoever. As soon as I turn it back on (fwconsole firewall start, within a few minutes, the same thing happens again)