Extension xxx - Used as destination

I really like the new feature on the extensions configuration page that shows how many objects the extension is used by as a destination. It does not seem to be working right for me. I have an ext 101 that is configured as a member of several queues and this feature does not show this info.

Ron,
the destination information only represents “destination if no answer” type destinations. It does not consider extensions, ringgroups, etc. that are used in ring group lists. This would be quite difficult to determine. Also - a system is not ‘broken’ if it is part of a list since a fail-over destination will always be available. Having your requested information would be useful and potentially possible with Ring Groups and Follow-Me but with Queues it would not really be possible to determine because there is no differentiation in the Queue list that it is an extension vs. an outside number. (At least not today).

Philippe, I see how that works now. Thanks for the enlightenment and of course all the hard work. You know I appreciate it. Looking forward to next week.