Extension to dial only one specific phone number?

Hello everyone,

I’ve been trying to find a way on how to give an extension or a group access to strictly dial out one phone number, is this possible?

If so, can you please direct me to the how to?

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know if this is possible?

thx

there is a free commercial module
Extension Routing FREE
you create an outbound route to a single destination and assign that extention to it…

"Extension Routing allows you to easily and visually control which extensions are allowed to use specific outbound routes.

Currently to block extensions from using an outbound route you either have to create a custom context for each extension you want to modify or do the tedious work of creating custom dialplans. This method is slow, NOT easily replicated or easily checked for errors and omissions. It is not easily configured by novice users.

With our Extension Routing Module you can easily view which extensions are able to use specified routes and by dragging and dropping extensions. You can customize your dial plan to enable or disable extensions with the swipe of a mouse.

Setup a public area phone that can dial local or internal numbers, but block it from making costly Long Distance or International calls? Completely block employees that don’t need international calling from using your international routes."
IN

Thank you ineagu! This is exactly what I was looking for. I will try it sometime next week and give you feedback.

Cheers and have a nice weekend!

Just wanted to let you know that this module does exactly what we need it for, awesome!

Thanks for your help