Extension Routing options missing?

I have the Extension Routing commercial module registered and installed, and it shows up under System Admin / Activation. However, I do not see any of the associated options in either the Extensions or Outbound Routes modules. My other commercial modules seem to be working okay so far, so I don’t think it’s a registration / activation problem.

Am I just missing something, or is the module not properly installed or integrated? I’m running FreePBX Distro 12.0.51. Thanks for your help.

Is it disabled pending upgrades?

No, it shows up as enabled on the Module Admin page. All available updates and upgrades have been installed, and my System Status page shows no alerts.

After further investigation, it looks like those options were moved into the Class of Service commercial module when that module was activated.

So it seems that the Class of Service module includes and replaces the functionality of Endpoint Routing. Could anyone else confirm that this is the case?

Yes, but only if you purchased CoS. If you didnt purchase CoS then uninstall it and you’ll get your options back.

1 Like