Extension Routes Not Working with CallerID outbound route

Hi there,

I have been trying to get Extension Routes to work in my different FreePBX system. It is different because my system has devices separated (i.e. Editing devices and users seperately is not tested and is considered unsupported.)

My Extenstion routes license is active.

The objective is to get each extension (S500 phones) such when it is dialing outbound, it will use the external DID. As such the external DID assigned to an extension should be displayed on the receiving call end.

This is what I’ve done so far.

I’ve added two outbound routes that are assigned to each extension. But no matter what I do, only 1 external DID is displayed. I need it to display, again, the DID that’s assigned to each extension.

Does it have something to related to the dial plan? Both outbound dialing plans are duplicates of each other with the exception that the CallerID outbound has been changed.

To assign a outbound route to be used, I went to Application --> User --> Other --> Allowed Routes, pick one

It seems that no matter what I do, the CDR report suggests that all calls are being routed through one Trunk.

Is there a way to very what truck it is using? And to ensure that it is going through the trunk assigned to an extension?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.