Extension Outgoing Call / Conference Call Invite

Hi there,

This is a two part kinda function. Essentially what I’m looking to do is, when an elevator phone makes an outgoing call, the macro will pickup on the outgoing call and execute another macro. I think this will work? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

The second macro will make numerous calls to a list of phone numbers and drop them into a conference call as they pickup. This is in addition to using Page Pro to call numerous extensions within the office.

We’re on a remote island and kinda have to come up with an overkill solution for the elevator.

My code I’ve come up with, however it doesn’t appear to execute. I’ve placed it in extensions_custom.conf

[extensions]
exten => 100,1,Macro(call_and_conf,123456)

[macro-call_and_conf]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/123456789,20,M(addconf^${ARG1}))
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/987654321,20,M(addconf^${ARG1}))
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/111111111,20,M(addconf^${ARG1}))

exten => s,n,Macro(addconf,${ARG1})
same => n,ConfBridge(${ARG1})
same => n,Hangup()

Dial doesn’t only start the call, it supervises the call. The same is also true of Confbridge. The overall result is that 987… will not even get called until 1234… hangs up.

You could probably get somewhere with the G option an no macros. I suspect most people would start on the basis of using originate.

Also note that there is no long term future in designs which use macros.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.