Experiences with SNG7 1703-1 (RC1) - php56w-common conflicts

Hi

I just download the “SNG7-FPBX-64bit-1703-1” (RC1) and start a new, clean installation (Asterisk 14). Everything goes straight forward. After the first login in the GUI, I try to update all the modules, the most goes fine, some missed the pm2 module, which I install via console “fwconsole ma downloadinstall pm2”, so all other modules can I update now as well.

because I just want to play arround, I don’t register the server, so I have to update the system from the console with yum, but no luck:

–> Processing Conflict: php56w-common-5.6.30-2.sng.x86_64 conflicts php-common < 5.6
–> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: php56w-common conflicts with php-common-5.4.16-42.el7.x86_64

Hmmm, for a RC1 and a straight forward installation a bit strange…

Any idea?

gruss ivo

Uninstall php 5.4

yum remove php-common

How it got installed is anyone’s guess. We are building a new distro tomorrow.

Andrew, sorry if this is unrelated, but yesterday, I checked for new system modules. there was one (sangoma-pbx.noarch 0:1706-1.sng7) I clicked to do the upgrade and got the following error. it also references php, is it the same issue?

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package sangoma-pbx.noarch 0:1706-1.sng7 will be updated
---> Package sangoma-pbx.noarch 0:1707-1.sng7 will be an update
--> Processing Dependency: php-pecl-ssh2 for package: sangoma-pbx-1707-1.sng7.noarch
---> Package php-pecl-ssh2.x86_64 0:0.12-1.el7 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: php(zend-abi) = 20100525-64 for package: php-pecl-ssh2-0.12-1.el7.x86_64
--> Processing Dependency: php(api) = 20100412-64 for package: php-pecl-ssh2-0.12-1.el7.x86_64
---> Package php-common.x86_64 0:5.4.16-42.el7 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libzip.so.2()(64bit) for package: php-common-5.4.16-42.el7.x86_64
---> Package libzip.x86_64 0:0.10.1-8.el7 will be installed
--> Processing Conflict: php56w-common-5.6.30-2.sng.x86_64 conflicts php-common < 5.6
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: php56w-common conflicts with php-common-5.4.16-42.el7.x86_64
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
The Upgrade Script is still alive
Believe me, The script is still alive
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

Okay, thanks a lot - so I drop the VM and wait for the next RC tomorrow. How close is the final release?

gruss ivo

Tony

Do the same thing I already posted about.

Hi

And what to do after 'yum remove php-common’
freepbx.noarch installing php-common 5.6
but sangoma-pbx.noarch requires php-common 5.4

wait until tomorrow

https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-15181

Sorry about that - a testing RPM was accidentally pushed to the production repository. Human error, as usual. Sigh.

Even worse, IMMEDIATELY after I pushed it to the wrong repository, I jumped in a car and drove from Toronto to Wisconsin, so I wasn’t checking the forums. @tm1000 tried to grab me last night, but I had gone to bed early.

However, it’s fixed now. If you do a ‘yum clean metadata’ and then ‘yum update’ you’ll see that 1707-2 is now available, and that requires the CORRECT ‘php56w-pecl-ssh2’ package.

To make up for it, here’s a video my wife put together of the trip, that involves an extremely nice policeman in Ohio who took pity on me being an Australian and let me off with a warning.

1 Like

OK, I know this is off topic but…

Lovely family, you are a very lucky guy Rob!

Somehow I have a feeling you are the influence behind all of them making such weird faces, they are probably mimicking the faces you do when you find a weird bug and things like that… ::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a nice and safe trip (if it’s not finished, I doubt it is…) and have a nice day!

Nick

1 Like

@xrobau that fixed me, thanks for you help, hope you had a nice trip

1 Like

Did you end up making a new build?

Salü Andrew

Is there a new distro available and how close is the final? We have to setup a new installation, but not sure, should we wait for the release or build it up with the v13.

Maybe you can give me a decision :-?

gruss ivo