Excessive Filesystem Storage Space Usage on a new FreePBX Install

Well you might remember us being acquainted on my post from the other day regarding my F2B dying. The last time I messed with F2B was a reinstall with yum install fail2ban-fpbx.noarch and then @billsimon’s Getting Started steps for the SysAdmin module. I 110% have not touched a single thing regarding datetime anywhere!

I’m also fully updated:

# yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, versionlock
Repository sng-sng7php74 is listed more than once in the configuration
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
sng-base                                                                                                                             | 3.6 kB  00:00:00
sng-epel                                                                                                                             | 2.9 kB  00:00:00
sng-extras                                                                                                                           | 2.9 kB  00:00:00
sng-pkgs                                                                                                                             | 3.4 kB  00:00:00
sng-sng7php74                                                                                                                        | 3.4 kB  00:00:00
sng-updates                                                                                                                          | 2.9 kB  00:00:00
No packages marked for update

# fwconsole ma upgradeall
No repos specified, using: [standard,extended,commercial] from last GUI settings

Up to date.
Updating Hooks...Done

Not super sure how to verify my Fail2Ban version but I’m presuming based on the above output it should be up-to-date. But yeah otherwise I definitely haven’t messed with anything else. I’m just trying to have a cheap business phone number for myself, nothing crazy! I’m trying to keep this simple but some of these bizarre issues I’m running into are making it a bit difficult!! :face_with_head_bandage: