Exceptions after fwconsole reload

Hi there,
I installed Asterisk 16 and FreePBX 16.010.43 on a Raspberry Pi 3B according to these instructions:
(wiki_freepbx_org/display/FDT/How+to+Install+FreePBX+16+on+Debian+11+with+Asterisk+16).
If I now on the console
fwconsole reload --verbose
I get these error messages.

n Reload.class.php line 950:

[Whoops\Exception\ErrorException (2)]                        
  posix_getpgid() expects parameter 1 to be int, string given  

Exception trace:
  at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:950
 Whoops\Run->handleError() at n/a:n/a
 posix_getpgid() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:950
 FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->checkLock() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:933
 FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->setLock() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:74
 FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->execute() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
 Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:992
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

reload [--json] [--dry-run] [--skip-registry-checks] [--dont-reload-asterisk]

How can I fix this error?

Greetings
Zecky

Uninstall all commercial modules and reload. See if that helps.

The instructions also state …
This manual-install method builds a FreePBX system with the following specifications:

• FreePBX 16
  • Asterisk 16 from the Debian Bullseye package repository
  • PHP 7.4, standard with Debian Bullseye
  • 64-bit Intel/AMD (x86_64) platform

Not a Raspberry Pi

Good morning,

and thanks for your feedback.

Do you mean this part in tutorial?
fwconsole ma installall
How do I then recognize the commercial modules? And above all, what are the commands for deleting or installing the modules, excluding the commercial ones?
I had already read it:

However, I have been running it successfully on the Raspberry Pi since Asterisk 14 - even without the FreePBX GUI. In addition, the website “Asterisk for Raspberry Pi” shows that it is not impossible to use FreePBX on the Raspberry. To be frank, this is strictly speaking a PHP-based GUI with an Apache2 web server and a MySQL database. So why should it only be limited to an x86-64 architecture?

The project mentioned has not yet reached Bullseye and FreePBX 16, which is why I want to go through the entire installation process myself.

List all your installed modules with:
fwconsole ma list

Take note of the commercial modules.

Uninstall the commercial modules with:
fwconsole ma uninstall module name

Hope this helps.

Okay fine, I have done it. There was a sms module as commercial declared. I have deleted it. Now I get this error message

# fwconsole reload --verbose 
Reload Started

In Cron.class.php line 281:

[Whoops\Exception\ErrorException (2)]                                  
  proc_open(/tmp/cron.error): failed to open stream: Keine Berechtigung  

Exception trace:
  at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php:281
 Whoops\Run->handleError() at n/a:n/a
 proc_open() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php:281
 FreePBX\Cron->installCrontab() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php:162
 FreePBX\Cron->remove() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php:238
 FreePBX\Job->init() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php:91
 FreePBX\Job->add() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php:73
 FreePBX\Job->addClass() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/Timeconditions.class.php:149
 FreePBX\modules\Timeconditions->updateCron() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/functions.inc.php:225
 timeconditions_get_config() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php:95
 FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:318
 FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->reload() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:91
 FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->execute() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
 Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:992
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

reload [--json] [--dry-run] [--skip-registry-checks] [--dont-reload-asterisk]

But the file owns asterisk:

-rwxrwxrwx 1 asterisk asterisk 0 27. Dez 08:45 /tmp/cron.error

fwconsole ma upgradeall
fwconsole reload
# fwconsole ma upgradeall
No repos specified, using: [standard] from last GUI settings

Up to date.
Updating Hooks...Done

After that the same error apears:
proc_open(/tmp/cron.error): failed to open stream: Keine Berechtigung

rm /tmp/cron.error

then submit a bug report at issues.freepbx.org

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.