Errors with HTML PAGES

Hello Iam a newbie with asterisk so I have try to configure it the regular way but its very frustrating. So Iam trying to see if by having the admin page is better… But Iam finding out the configuration pages of the admin set up is getting to be a pain. Ok…What I have running…

I have the admin page Running so I can see the FreeBPX page when I go to the web server. Now this is where it gets hard. I can log in to the Admin Page OK,

Below are other things that I have tried.

I tried installing Freepbx but I am also having problems with the install
I have it up and running but I get this error

WHEN I CLICK ON SET UP & TOOLS I get this error
Warning: mkdir() failed (No such file or directory) in /var/www/html/freepbx/amp_conf/htdocs/admin/functions.inc.php on line 225
AND

WHEN I CLICK ON REPORTS I get THIS ERROR
Warning: Failed opening ‘/var/www/html/admin/cdr/lib/DB-modules/phplib_mysql.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear’) in /var/www/html/freepbx/amp_conf/htdocs/admin/cdr/lib/defines.php on line 46

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db_sql in /var/www/html/freepbx/amp_conf/htdocs/admin/cdr/lib/defines.php on line 52

WHEN I CLICK ON RECORINGS I GET

ARI requires a version of PHP 4.3 or later

I try to install PHP 4 but I cant get it to work either…

Does any on have any sugestions
On what my problem could be. I have 3 extions running… on can access voice mail.
when I try to call the extention it say calling and then call stops It does not go to Voicemail.

Any Suggestions…
Thanks a Bunch…