Errors after restore and system boot

I reinstalled from iso image 10.13.66.21 to restore my system from a full backup. After installed, I register and upgrade my system and log in via GUI to restore. I restore and this is the error I get after reboot, and I no longer can access the GUI. Please advise how to do this, maybe I am doing a bad install and I am open to reinstalling again so I can restore from backup then upgrade to sng7.

Here is the error after boot and login to root. Freepbx does not start:

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’, expecting ‘)’ in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/functions.php on line 45
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’, expecting ‘)’ in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/functions.php on line 45

Here is the error from the restore:
I installed my old 10.13.66.21 and when I attempted restore I get this error

Starting restore.
Initializing Restore…
Running pre-restore hooks, if any…
Restoring files (this may take some time)…
File restore complete!
Restoring astDB…
Restoring Settings complete
Running post-restore hooks, if any…
Cleaning up…
Restore complete!
Reloading…
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method FreePBX\View::getLocale() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modgettext.class.php on line 121
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to undefined method FreePBX\View::getLocale() in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modgettext.class.php on line 121
Stack trace:

() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modgettext.class.php:u7121:

Thanks in advance.

Mike

You are restoring 14 onto 13. You can’t do that.

Thank you. So is there a way to install 10.13.66.21 and upgrade to asterisk 14, then restore my backup, and then finally upgrade to sng7. I somehow must have upgraded to asterisk 14 in the old 10.13.66.21. Is that what must be done?

Thanks again.

Mike

Andrew, if I have to restore my system, do I register it as a new system or do I go and check my old deployments and try and set it up as the old deployment number that corresponds to all my commercial purchases? I want to do this correctly with the backup so it will work. Is there a way to change a machines deployment after its been registered? I really want to get this back up and running.

Thank you in advance.

Mike

Andrew

I did a rebuild, found the section for deployment Id which was successful. 10.13.66.21 loaded. I then did a asterisk-version-switch to upgrade to version 14. System and GUI worked and showed 14. I then attempted to reinstall the full restore backup I had and this was the results I received, and now my GUI is down.

Starting restore.
Initializing Restore…
Running pre-restore hooks, if any…
Restoring files (this may take some time)…
File restore complete!
Restoring astDB…
Restoring Settings complete
Running post-restore hooks, if any…
Cleaning up…
Restore complete!
Reloading…
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method FreePBX\View::getLocale() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modgettext.class.php on line 121
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to undefined method FreePBX\View::getLocale() in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modgettext.class.php on line 121
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modgettext.class.php:121

Has my system been restored and now I need to upgrade to SNG7 even with these errors after reboot. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Mike