Error when reloading config: missing /var/www/html/recordings/

I have a server currently running the distro version 10.13.66-20.

When reloading the config, I receive the following errors in freepbx.log:

[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapi/ari/modules/restapi.module to /var/www/html/recordings/modules/restapi.module, but /var/www/html/recordings/modules doesn't exist
[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/ari/modules/webrtcphone.module to /var/www/html/recordings/modules/webrtcphone.module, but /var/www/html/recordings/modules doesn't exist
[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/ari/theme/webrtcsounds to /var/www/html/recordings/theme/webrtcsounds, but /var/www/html/recordings/theme doesn't exist
[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/ari/theme/webrtcimages to /var/www/html/recordings/theme/webrtcimages, but /var/www/html/recordings/theme doesn't exist
[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/ari/theme/webrtc.css to /var/www/html/recordings/theme/webrtc.css, but /var/www/html/recordings/theme doesn't exist
[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/ari/js/jssip-devel.js to /var/www/html/recordings/theme/js/jssip-devel.js, but /var/www/html/recordings/theme/js doesn't exist
[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/ari/js/phone.js to /var/www/html/recordings/theme/js/phone.js, but /var/www/html/recordings/theme/js doesn't exist
[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/ari/js/webrtc.js to /var/www/html/recordings/theme/js/webrtc.js, but /var/www/html/recordings/theme/js doesn't exist
[2018-Apr-09 14:01:51] [ERROR] (bin/retrieve_conf:291) - Tried to link /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/ari/js/adaptor.js to /var/www/html/recordings/theme/js/adaptor.js, but /var/www/html/recordings/theme/js doesn't exist

What should have created the /var/www/html/recordings/…(misc dirs)… and what is the best way to remedy this? Obviously I could create each directory manually, but is that really solving the root of what the problem is?

I did confirm that the /var/www/html/recordings directory is indeed missing.

I also did a force download and re-install of the recordings module. Disabling is a bit harder as it has several other dependent modules.

I also did an fwconsole chown.

I intend to update to the -22 patch, but it seems that 21 and 22 are only updates to asterisk and likely won’t have much effect.

fwconsole ma remove fw_ari

[root@asterisk ~]# fwconsole ma remove fw_ari
The following error(s) occured:
 - Specified module not found

Just ignore the errors.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.