Error when attempting to update modules - fpbx13 & freebsd 11

Just for grins and while we are scratching our heads I might rebuild all the PHP stuff like I had to do for 12 - just to rule that out

No luck there - same error.

Hi!

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=68861 ?

Does it apply for you?

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick

Ok, I managed to fix it. Here’s the general scoop. The URL above was very informative being that I had an apache server (which I though I had selected the threaded options) that was not threaded and a mod_php56 which indeed had threads/ZTS set. The only variable I am not completely sure about is the patch in the URL - I added it to the ports patch set (with a small path tweak) and it seems to be applied - but I’m not convinced it fixes or helps because I still had the error until I rebuilt mod_php56 without ZTS support.

And once I had the right options set I made sure to rebuild all php related stuff thus:

portupgrade -r -f lang/php56

I always do this BTW if there is a php update in the ports tree (for those interested).

I tried to use php70 also - but that caused more problems with other stuff and I ended up reverting back to php56. $.02

Thanks,

Ian

Hi!

LOL, I just realized that when I said apply earlier it might have sounded like if I was talking about the patch…

I was not, I was talking about the situation… :wink:

I suggest you take a look at this thread:

Essentially, for now, you are way better with PHP 5.6…

You are welcome… I am glad we could figure it out…

Have a nice day!

Nick