ERROR! PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php

Hello,

I went through all of the previous topics that I could possibly find before posting this…

I am receiving a:

Error! Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error 255

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php on line 4418
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php on line 4418
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php:4418

I’ve tried quite a few things already…so any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

Freepbx and Asterisk versions?

New system, or one that suddenly failed?

If the latter, do you know what may have caused it (system update, module updates, restore from backup, etc.)?

If a new system, was it installed from the Distro ISO file? If not, please explain why and provide details (OS, PHP version, how built, etc.)?

It was a restore. It was on FreePBX 13.0.197.21 and it was updating to the framework 13.0.197.31. I pushed it back to the .21 and then it gave me the core error. The Astersik Version is 13.12.1.

We were able to figure it out this morning though.

We did:

fwconsole ma install core
and it said: Detected Missing Dependency of: framework 13.0.197.22
and then it downloaded and installed the dependency. I then did:
amportal restart
to stop and restart the processes and then I was able to apply the config.

So, my issue is resolved now. I had tried this on a previous install and it didn’t work for me. (I installed and reinstalled it 3 times yesterday minimum…it might have been more).

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.