Error on restore - Trunks.php

I had to restore from the backup yesterday and got the following error during the restoration:

Processing Trunks
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on line 46 of file /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/Restore/Trunks.php
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/Restore/Trunks.php(46): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/var/www/html/a...', 46, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/Restore/Trunks.php(13): FreePBX\modules\Core\Restore\Trunks->updateTrunks(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/Restore.php(26): FreePBX\modules\Core\Restore\Trunks->setConfigs(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Handlers/Restore/Common.php(133): FreePBX\modules\Core\Restore->runRestore()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Handlers/Restore/Common.php(121): FreePBX\modules\Backup\Handlers\Restore\Common->runRestore(Object(FreePBX\modules\Core\Restore))
#5 /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Handlers/Restore/Multiple.php(52): FreePBX\modules\Backup\Handlers\Restore\Common->processModule('core', '15.0.9.87')
#6 /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Console/Backup.class.php(286): FreePBX\modules\Backup\Handlers\Restore\Multiple->process()
#7 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): FreePBX\Console\Command\Backup->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(960): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(255): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(FreePBX\Console\Command\Backup), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole(163): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
#12 {main}

Should I do anything with that?

Hi @AndrewZ please use latest edge release of core, framework and backup module ?

IF still you are facing issue then please raise JIRA at issues.freepbx.org and share your module informations(i.e. fwconsole ma list output)

thanks

Iā€™m using the latest modules now.
The issue happened with the previous version of backup and downgraded core (per Outbound Routes Missing Suddenly)
My concern was mainly about data integrity - do I need to re-restore my backup after I upgraded the modules?

Hi @AndrewZ latest core edge release which we pushed today has fix for that issue. Regarding backup so not sure if due to that error previous restore happened properly or not , you could check restore log to confirm that.

If you are doubting your configurations are not restored properly then you could try restore again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.