Error modifying queues [Apache/2.4.10 (Raspbian)]

Hi, this is my first thread on this community and I would give a greeting to all!

My problem is that when I go to Applications\Queues and I select the icon to edit one of these I obtain this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /admin/config.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.10 (Raspbian) Server at 192.168.1.99 Port 80

I have installed FreeBPX 13.0.190.19 and Asterisk 11.25.1 on Raspberry Pi 3
After fwconsole dbug I obtain this output:

root@raspbx:/var/log/apache2# fwconsole dbug
±----------------------+
| FreePBX Notifications |
±----------------------+
The following new modules are available for download. Click delete icon on the right to remove this notice.
pinsetspro (13.0.7)

The default bind ports for FreePBX have changed. Please keep this is mind while configuring your devices. You can change this in SIP Settings. CHAN_PJSIP is: 5061, CHAN_SIP is: 5060
OUT > ==> /var/log/asterisk/freepbx_dbug <==
OUT >
==> /var/log/asterisk/freepbx_security.log <==
[2017-02-14 17:37:52] {“handler”:“reload”,“extdisplay”:false}
[2017-02-14 17:39:58] {“display”:“queues”,“extdisplay”:"",“action”:“add”,“account”:“100”,“name”:“Quantum Solutions”,“callconfirm”:"",“callconfirm_id”:“None”,“prefix”:"",“queuewait”:“0”,“alertinfo”:"",“rvolume”:“0”,“dynmemberonly”:“no”,“use_queue_context”:“0”,“strategy”:“ringall”,“autofill”:"",“cwignore”:“0”,“weight”:“0”,“music”:“quantum-attendere-risposta-operatore”,“rtone”:“0”,“joinannounce_id”:“None”,“skip_joinannounce”:"",“recording”:“dontcare”,“answered_elsewhere”:“0”,“goto0”:“Announcements”,“Announcements0”:“app-announcement-11,s,1”,“members”:“20,0”,“dynmembers”:"",“maxwait”:“300”,“timeoutpriority”:“app”,“timeout”:“0”,“timeoutrestart”:“no”,“retry”:“5”,“wrapuptime”:“0”,“memberdelay”:“0”,“agentannounce_id”:"",“reportholdtime”:“yes”,“autopause”:“no”,“autopausebusy”:“no”,“autopauseunavail”:“no”,“autopausedelay”:“0”,“maxlen”:“0”,“joinempty”:“yes”,“leavewhenempty”:“no”,“penaltymemberslimit”:“0”,“announcefreq”:“0”,“min-announce”:“15”,“announceposition”:“no”,“announceholdtime”:“no”,“breakouttype”:“announcemenu”,“announcemenu”:“none”,“callback”:“none”,“pannouncefreq”:“0”,“eventwhencalled”:“no”,“eventmemberstatus”:“no”,“servicelevel”:“60”,“qregex”:"",“cron_schedule”:“weekly”,“disablecron”:“never”,“cron_random”:“false”,“cron-period”:“week”,“cron-dom”:“1”,“cron-month”:“1”,“cron-mins”:“0”,“cron-dow”:“0”,“cron-time-hour”:“23”,“cron-time-min”:“59”}
[2017-02-14 17:40:05] {“handler”:“reload”,“extdisplay”:false}
[2017-02-14 17:41:25] {“display”:“timeconditions”,“action”:“edit”,“itemid”:“1”,“displayname”:“Quantum Solutions”,“fcc_password”:"",“invert_hint”:“0”,“tcstate_new”:“unchanged”,“timezone”:“Europe/Rome”,“time”:“1”,“goto0”:“Queues”,“Queues0”:“ext-queues,100,1”,“goto1”:“IVR”,“IVR1”:“ivr-1,s,1”,“extdisplay”:false}
[2017-02-14 17:41:27] {“handler”:“reload”,“extdisplay”:false}
[2017-02-14 17:42:47] {“display”:“ivr”,“id”:“1”,“invalid_destination”:"",“timeout_destination”:"",“action”:“save”,“name”:“Quantum-ufficio-chiuso”,“description”:"",“announcement”:“24”,“directdial”:"",“timeout_time”:“10”,“alertinfo”:"",“rvolume”:“0”,“invalid_loops”:“3”,“invalid_retry_recording”:“default”,“invalid_append_announce”:"",“invalid_ivr_ret”:"",“invalid_recording”:“default”,“timeout_loops”:“3”,“timeout_retry_recording”:“default”,“timeout_append_announce”:"",“timeout_ivr_ret”:"",“timeout_recording”:“default”,“retvm”:"",“entries”:{“ext”:[“1”,“2”],“goto”:[“app-announcement-9,s,1”,“from-did-direct,150,1”],“ivr_ret”:{“DESTID1”:"",“DESTID2”:""}},“extdisplay”:false}
[2017-02-14 17:42:49] {“handler”:“reload”,“extdisplay”:false}
[2017-02-14 18:04:40] {“quietmode”:“1”,“skip_astman”:“1”,“display”:“modules”,“action”:“setrepo”,“id”:“extended_repo”,“selected”:“0”,“extdisplay”:false}
[2017-02-14 18:04:41] {“display”:“modules”,“online”:“0”,“active_repos”:{“standard”:“1”},“check_online”:“1”,“extdisplay”:false}
[2017-02-14 19:02:37] {“display”:“queues”,“username”:“admin”,“extdisplay”:false}

==> /var/log/asterisk/freepbx.log <==
[2017-Feb-14 19:00:02] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
[2017-Feb-14 19:00:02] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
[2017-Feb-14 19:01:01] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
[2017-Feb-14 19:01:01] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
[2017-Feb-14 19:02:01] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
[2017-Feb-14 19:02:01] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
ERR > tail: cannot open ‘/var/log/httpd/error_log’ for reading: No such file or directory
OUT > [2017-Feb-14 19:03:01] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
[2017-Feb-14 19:03:02] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
[2017-Feb-14 19:03:02] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
OUT > [2017-Feb-14 19:04:02] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9
[2017-Feb-14 19:04:02] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/bin/queue_reset_stats.php on line 9

Anyone may help me or I have to wait a new release of this module?

You dont have freepbx in a standard directory.

But all other functions working perfectly

Whats the URL to your freepbx? Not the full url. But it’s not http://hostname/admin like it should be

Your SD Card may have failed then. It’s a common problem on RasPBX systems.

The browser is pointing to
http://192.168.1.99/admin/config.php?display=queues&view=form&extdisplay=100
So it should be right
Same error if click on delete icon

Something is getting lost in translation. What is the normal path to your freepbx.

We already know that “admin/config.php” doesnt exist. There is nothing wrong with the SD card. There is nothing wrong with your install. You just have things in a different folder. That is why you are getting a 404. I am trying to figure out what that folder is and why.

To make it easier, can you take a screenshot (including the address bar) before you click ‘delete’?

FreePBX is installed in /var/www/html/admin as it as default

So you are telling me that everything else works but you are getting a 404 on admin/config.php. That is the same as everything else. I’m really lost. Not sure how I can help

Tadaah. See how your URL is not ‘/admin/config.php’ but ‘/config.php’? That’s where the problem is.

This will be a bug in Queues, and a ticket should be opened.

2 Likes

Oh god! I didn’ t realize
 :sweat:
Now, removing “admin” from that url it works perfectly!!! Damn!!!

queues v13.0.32.5

3 Likes

YES! I have just installed it and all is ok
Thank you!!

2 Likes