Error migrating to new DPMA

Hello,

I am trying to migrate to the new DPMA and that system keeps throwing an error every time I select the “Migrate to new DPMA.” The specific error:

Generating new DPMA config files…
DPMA files generated successfully.
{“error”:{“type”:“Whoops\Exception\ErrorException”,“message”:“Undefined variable: store_account1_val”,“file”:"/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc/functions_digium.php",“line”:366}

The system is using asterisk 18.1.1 and the installed DPMA ver is asterisk18-res_digium_phone-3.6.1-1.sng7.x86_64.

I have followed the migration instructions located on the wiki as well as enabled DPMA logging which really didnt provide additional information.

One thing I am noticing post this error is phone configs (new extensions) are not being generated or updated in tftpboot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Hi @farkey_2000 Please ensure that you have the latest EPM release which is v14.0.68.26 or v15.0.39.27 (depends on your FreePBX release)

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/EPM-DPMA+for+Digium+Phones#EPM-DPMAforDigiumPhones-FrequentlyAskedQuestions might help to know the phone configuration file location.

1 Like

Thank for the reply good sir. The EPM version was endpoint 15.0.39.20. I just pulled it from the edge repo to get to endpoint 15.0.39.27 and I am still receiving the same error when trying to migrate to the new DPMA. The phone config file location is located in the /tftpboot dir of the system. Is that what you are referring to?

thank you for the help.

I was able to resolve the problem by removing the endpoint (dependencies) and reinstalling all apps. The problem, which I am still working through it the configs were removed which I just need to re-add. Thankfully there were only three of them that have to be rebuilt or re-added.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.