Error message when accesing the FreePBX administation

I installed FreePBX 2.1.1 on Suse 9.3, but when I try to access the FreePBX administration web page I get the following errors

[b]Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/lib/php/sess_fcf1188a3b0a5ba1e1f43be63cdb44c6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/admin/index.php on line 14

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/admin/index.php:14) in /var/www/html/admin/index.php on line 14

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/admin/index.php:14) in /var/www/html/admin/index.php on line 14

Warning: main(DB.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: There is no directory in /var/www/html/admin/common/db_connect.php on line 14

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘DB.php’ (include_path=’.:’) in /var/www/html/admin/common/db_connect.php on line 14

Warning: Unknown(): open(/var/lib/php/sess_fcf1188a3b0a5ba1e1f43be63cdb44c6, O_RDWR) failed: Permiso denegado (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php) in Unknown on line 0[/b]

Can anybody help me with this?

Also, when I access the voicemail & recording web page I get this message
PHP PEAR must be installed. Visit http://pear.php.net for help with installation
I am sure that PHP PEAR is installed

Thank you

I just found the solution. I had to change the owner of the /var/lib/php to asterisk.

#chown asterisk /var/lib/php