Error loading the UCP module

I am trying to install freepbx on a Raspberry Pi 4 using the install created by RonR on dslreports dot com (forum r30661088-PBX-FreePBX-for-the-Raspberry-Pi). I have tried on both buster and bullseye releases and see similar behavior using the latest version of FreePBX with asterisk 18 and 19.

FreePBX installs and I can configure phones to access it and even make extn to extn calls using an ATA and softphone.

My problems start when I try to install SIPstation to take advantage of the 20 day free trial:

Sipstation module dependencies are in reverse order SIPstation, SMS, UCP and Certman.

Loading these modules through the web interface appears to proceed ok- I save config after each module load.
When completed, I can select SIPstation from the connectivity dropdown; the page loads with 2 tabs:
SipStation Store and SipStation Free Trial.

If I select the Free trial tab, I am presented with an error, per the attached image.

Through further investigation, I deleted the modules Sipstation, sms, ucp and certman and proceeded to try and load through fwconsole and noticed errors during the UCP load:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall certman
fwconsole ma downloadinstall ucp
fwconsole ma downloadinstall sms
fwconsole ma downloadinstall sipstation

When doing so, see a lot of NPM errors similar to the FreeBPX issue (FREEPBX-22517). However, unlike the solution in the issue, I noticed that the missing include and libs are installed on the machine in a subdirectory (arm-linux-gnueabihf) of usr lib and usr include, which it then added to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, LIBPATH, SHLIB_PATH and C_INCLUDE_PATH before trying to reinstall UCP but see the same fwconsole error

any help/ thought would be great help.

thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.