Error installing Endpoint Manager module

I’m new to FreePBX/Asterisk, but I’ve got a brand new distro install with Asterisk 11 up and running with Google Voice and a few hardware SIP phones. I’m testing out a few different phones so I’d like to buy the commercial endpoint manager to configure the phones (Digium D70, Yealink T46G, Mitel 5360).

I’ve installed/updated other modules without any issues, but when I try to install the Endpoint Manager 2.10.0.112.3 via the module admin GUI, I get the following error in the status pop-up:

Please wait while module actions are performed Listen 80 FATAL ERROR INSERT INTO `endpoint_basefiles` (`brand`, `template`, `model`, `type`, `file`, `param`, `attrib`, `value`) VALUES ('snom', 'default', 'M9', 'phone', '', 'http_username'. '', 'admin') [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '. '', 'admin')' at line 1] Trace Back /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/install.php:315 die_freepbx() [0]: INSERT INTO `endpoint_basefiles` (`brand`, `template`, `model`, `type`, `file`, `param`, `attrib`, `value`) VALUES ('snom', 'default', 'M9', 'phone', '', 'http_username'. '', 'admin') [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '. '', 'admin')' at line 1]

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1581 include_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/install.php

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1548 _modules_doinclude()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/install.php
[1]: endpoint

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1157 _module_runscripts()
[0]: endpoint
[1]: install
[2]:

/var/www/html/admin/page.modules.php:397 module_install()
[0]: endpoint

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:306 include()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/page.modules.php

Any idea why I’m getting a SQL syntax error happening here?

Thanks,
Sean

You must have downloaded it in the 20 minutes it was released before we caught it. Just do a force download and reinstall and it should work.

I am getting the Listen 80 error with version 2.11.0.1.42

I am a complete noob, please be gentle. How do I uninstall this through command line, and remove the license so that I can either try to reinstall or build a new installation. I need this module as I am using Cisco 7975g IP phone and I need the configuration settings to get it to work properly.

You mentioned this in the previous post. How do I do that? Link? Commands? Please help.

If you are having issues managing a module from the GUI, you can also do it from the command line. See http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/L1/Manage+Modules+Via+CLI

In this case you can try to run the following:

amportal a ma upgrade endpoint

Tried it, and got an error. then I tried to uninstall and got an error saying it isn’t install. It’s like it is bricked. I even tried a fresh build of freepbx and install the same module and it also hung.

And when I do: amportal a ma install endpoint

I get Please wait

Listen 80
/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/tftpboot/images’: File exists
/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/tftpboot/images/originals’: File exists
/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/tftpboot/images/formatted’: File exists
/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/tftpboot/images/firmwaredownloads’: File exists
/bin/ln: creating symbolic link ‘/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/images/images’: File exists
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 104857600 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/install/basefilefix.php on line 11

I would appreciate any and all help. I am not very familiar with linux so instructions for a noob are appreciated

How do I unregister this deployment from the licensing server so I can try a fresh build of freepbx, and try to install endpoint again?

Check the wiki, zend reset in the portal is what you are looking for