Error in creating outbound rule

I have installed the alpha FreePBX 12 and Asterisk 11 (32bit) and successfully a test user with extension 6001.
When I try to create a outbound route, I got the following error:-

I was learnt that similar error will occur when using IE browser.
But I have tried chrome / firefox with uptodate version and problem still occurred. Appreciated if anyone could give me some hint. Thanks.

FATAL ERROR

INSERT INTO outbound_route_trunks (route_id, trunk_id, seq) VALUES (,‘2’,0) [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘‘2’,0)’ at line 1]

error updating outbound_route_trunks

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php:6753 die_freepbx()
[0]: INSERT INTO outbound_route_trunks (route_id, trunk_id, seq) VALUES (,‘2’,0) [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘‘2’,0)’ at line 1]

error updating outbound_route_trunks

It seems to me that the php cannot retrieve route_id to fit into the dynamic SQL statement. But I have no idea on how this route_id being generated.

I have the same issue; just noticed this today trying to add a new route.

Any help is appreciated.

Here is the message:

FATAL ERROR

DB Error: already existsfailed adding/editing extensions to given route

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:240 die_freepbx()
[0]: DB Error: already existsfailed adding/editing extensions to given route

/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:213 extensionroutes_add_route()
[0]:
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:424 extensionroutes_adjustroute()
[0]:
[1]: delayed_insert_route
[2]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/moduleHook.class.php:43 extensionroutes_hookProcess_core()
[0]:
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:414 moduleHook->process_hooks()
[0]:
[1]: core
[2]: routing
[3]:

Please update your Framework to the current version 2.11.0.29