Error during upgrade to freePBX 13 [SOLVED]

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

click here for more info
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

details:
exit: 1
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Certman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install certman 2) fwconsole ma enable certman in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 216
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:216
  2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:104
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/webrtc/Webrtc.class.php:47
  5. FreePBX\modules\Webrtc->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:125
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  7. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:279
  8. FreePBX\Hooks->preloadBMOModules() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:39
  9. FreePBX\Hooks->updateBMOHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:50

Does anyone have an idea?

I ran into this last night with one of my installs (FreePBX 13/Asterisk 11/32-bit).

I ran the “fwconsole ma install certman” command, then just kept going back to the Module Admin page and kept on installing and enabling the modules until everything was back up. I probably had to go back to the well four or five times before it was all working.

Looks like a “flag day” change in one of the modules interrupted the install, which led to the sequence of update steps. I just assumed it was a sequencing thing that failed - it was easy enough to recover from just through perseverance.

ok thanks solved

was just the certman

Yes. This was fixed yesterday. Oh the joys of being on edge.

Issue is back after latest upgrade FreePBX 13.0.190.11 :

Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Qxact_reports’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install qxact_reports 2) fwconsole ma enable qxact_reports in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 216
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:216
  2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:104
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:103
  5. FreePBX->__callStatic() /var/www/html/admin/modules/qxact_reports/import_queue_data.php:8
  6. FreePBX->Qxact_reports() /var/www/html/admin/modules/qxact_reports/import_queue_data.php:8

Nope. Different issue all together. Remove qaxct_reports