Error Directory ‘/GreenFoods_Backup’ did not exist and we could not create it, Directory / not found

(Albert Tubert) #1

I’m trying to create backups of external exchanges to my network via ftp, using vsftpd and I get the following error:

and I don’t understand why I get an error because when I create the backup with the same configuration in an internal control unit it works for me.

Error Directory ‘/Backup’ did not exist and we could not create it, Directory / not found
(Lorne Gaetz) #2

Possible permissions issue, which would be resolved by running fwconsole chown. Possible disk space issue or corruption.

(Albert Tubert) #4

I tried the fwconsole chown command and it didn’t work and there is no problem of damage or space because the machine is new.

(Albert Tubert) #5

is there any solution for this problem?

(Albert Tubert) #6

I’m trying to create backups of external exchanges to my network via ftp, using vsftpd and I get the following error:

Directory ‘/Backup’ did not exist and we could not create it, Directory / not found

I don’t understand this problem because I made backups with internal switchboards and it worked and now that I’m trying it with external network I get this error.