This morning a error is received when apply config is presses.
the system was originally installed from a distro and upgraded to PBX Firmware: 10.13.66-10 Asterisk version 11.21.2
the error received is
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/conf/res_digium_phone_devices.php on line 193
- Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/conf/res_digium_phone_devices.php:193
- Whoops\Run->handleError() /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/conf/res_digium_phone_devices.php:193
- res_digium_phone_devices() /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/functions.inc.php:435
- digium_phones_conf->generateConf() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:65
- FreePBX\FileHooks->processOldHooks() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:24
- FreePBX\FileHooks->processFileHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:873
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.
After reading online what i can find relevant to this and was unable to resolve.
the following was tried with no help, also i did try a reboot also no help.
fwconsole ma update digium_phones
Any help greatly appreciated